Peer Review Process
Manuscript submitted to Caring: Indonesian journal of Nursing Science (IJNS) will be peer reviewed. It ensures that the journal article suits the journal scope, writing guidelines, and plagiarism level checking with Turnitin to ensure that the article has not been published. Only original works will be considered for reviews and publication.
All manuscripts submitted to IJNS are peer reviewed using the procedure outlined below.
- The editor will evaluate all submitted manuscripts initially. Those manuscripts that meet the minimum criteria are normally passed on to at least two experts for review.
- IJNS employs a double-blind review where the authors of the articles will remain anonymous throughout the process. The manuscript is reviewed by the reviewers based on their expertise
- The reviewers evaluate the manuscript for its originality, the article’s content (abstract, introduction, method, result, discussion, references) the journal guidelines, ethical consideration pass and submit any comments if needed.
- Final decision of manuscript (accepted, accepted with minor revision, accepted with major revision, rejected or re-submit) is made by Editor in Chief coordinated with the Editorial Team if required for consideration) based on the reviewers’ critical comments. The editor’s decision is final.
- A final report of the decision whether to accept or reject the manuscript will be sent to the author