1) Reporting: The author must provide information about the process and results of his research to the editorial in an honest, clear, and comprehensive, and keep the data of his research properly and safely.
2) Originality and plagiarism: The author is all the names included in the team of authors who are responsible for the contents of the article. The author has to make sure that the manuscript that has been submitted to the editor is the original, written by himself, sourced from his own ideas and ideas, rather than plagiarizing the writings or ideas of others. Authors are strictly prohibited from passing the name of the reference source cited to someone else's name.
3) Repetition of delivery: The author must inform that the manuscript submitted / submitted to the editor is a script that has never been submitted / submitted to other journal publishers / publications. If there is any redundancy in the submission to another publisher, then the editor will reject the script submitted by the author.
4) Author status: The author must inform the editor that the author has the competence or qualification in a particular field of expertise in accordance with the field of publications, namely librarianship. The author who submits the manuscript to the editor is the first author (co-author) who must write the official email address so that if found problems in the process of publishing the script can be completed / resolved.
5) Error writing script: The author must immediately inform the editor if found errors in the script writing, both the results of reviews and edits. Writing errors include the writing of names, affiliations / agencies, quotations, and other writings that can reduce the meaning and susbtansi script. If that happens, the writer should immediately propose the repair of the manuscript.
6) Disclosure of conflicts of interest: The author must understand the ethics of scientific publications above to avoid any conflict of interest with other parties, so the script can be processed smoothly and safely.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to Journal of Informatics Technology and Computer Science, Universitas Sumatera Utara as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, will be allowed only with a written permission from Journal of Informatics Technology and Computer Science.
All articles published Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download.
Data Science: Journal of Computing and Applied Informatics (JoCAI)
Faculty of Computer Science and Information Technology
Universitas Sumatera Utara
Building E, Floor 1
Jalan Universitas No. 9A, Kampus USU Padang Bulan
Medan 20155, Sumatera Utara - Indonesia
Phone : 061-8228048
Fax : 061-8228048
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org