Aims, Focus and Scope
The aim of International Journal of Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma is to be a worldwide forum for sharing up-to-date nasopharyngeal carcinoma research and any connected topic which are interesting, informative, and applicative.
The International Journal of Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma focuses on nasopharyngeal cancer that covers the topics, but are not limited to:
- Prevention of nasopharyngeal carcinoma including: early detection, behavioral science, psychosocial studies, screening, nutrition, epidemiology and prevention, community outreach.
- Cancer Biology in nasopharyngeal carcinoma including: cellular biology, molecular genetics, genomics, immunology, epigenetics, metabolic studies, proteomics, cytopathology, carcinogenesis, drug discovery and delivery.
- Clinical nasopharyngeal carcinoma research including: translational research, clinical trials, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, surgical therapy, clinical observations, clinical guidelines, genetic consultation, ethical considerations.
- Management and holistic care for patients of nasopharyngeal carcinoma.
- Diagnosis of nasopharyngeal carcinoma
- Alternative aspect of nasopharyngeal carcinoma treatment.
Supportive care and quality of life problems in nasopharyngeal carcinoma. The scope of this journal covers various fields of science, namely:
- Head and neck surgical oncology
- Hematological malignancy
- Molecular oncology
- Children's oncology
- Internal medicine
- Radiology and radiotherapy
- Hematology oncology
- Psychiatrist or psychologist
- Medical rehabilitation
- Plastic surgery
- Clinical pathology
- Anatomical pathology
- Reconstruction surgery
- Research and technology that emerges
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
The International Journal of Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma (IJNPC) is a journal that publish 10 (ten) accepted research articles in March, June, September, and December which means 40 articles per year. It is electronically published via journal website http://talenta.usu.ac.id/IJNPC.
Commencement of publication: June 2019
Peer Review Process
Manuscript submitted to The International Journal of Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma (IJNPC) will be evaluated through two review parts. These parts are pre-review and substance review.
The pre-review of the article is aimed at reviewing the conformity of the manuscript with the journal focus and scope as well as the journal style and specific IJNPC writing guidelines. Besides, journal editor will check the plagiarism level using Turnitin to ensure this article has not been published. Only original and previously unpublished manuscripts will be considered for review.
After the manuscripts passed the pre-review stage, the manuscript will be reviewed by at least two independent referees who are experts in the related area. This journal uses Double Blind Peer Review Process, where average duration of review is 8 weeks. The reviewer may request a re-review after the author revises his/her article (if necessary).The return of a reviewed manuscript to the author(s) for revision does not guarantee acceptance of the revised manuscript for publication. The final decision will be based on the comments of reviewers, upon their second review of the revised manuscript.
Journal editor (authorized by Editor in Chief) will decide whether the article will be published or not, based on the recommendations from reviewers. The articles which have been declared accepted will be published before the regular issue is published on schedule, as Article in Press.
Open Access Policy
The International Journal of Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma (IJNPC) provide immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.