Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to International Journal of Architecture and Urbanism and Faculty of Engineering as well as TALENTA Publisher Universitas Sumatera Utara as the publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all forms and media. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, will be allowed only with written permission from International Journal of Architecture and Urbanism (IJAU).
The Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded here.
The copyright form should be signed originally and sent to the Editorial Office in the form of original mail or scanned document.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.