Keywords:Geometry, Number, Arithmatic, Trigonometry, Meta-matematics, Paradoks.
Mathematics and philosophy are two words with different meanings and the same thing. With various historical evidence, mathematics as the basis of science is not part of or born from philosophy. In the same position in knowledge, mathematics confirm the answers to intimate problem in philosophy. Often there is confusion in philosophy because of conflicting concepts with one another. Mathematics without philosophy does not move swiftly, because without the meanings that are sometimes driven by philosophy. Logically, truth is not well developed in evidence except when mathematics and philosophy get long. It is to provide an understanding of the need for a foundation of truth thought, which generally reveals in the comprehension of mathematics, namely in meta-mathematics and philosophy.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2020 Journal of Research in Mathematics Trends and Technology
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to Journal of Research in Mathematics Trends and Technology (JoRMTT) and Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences as well as TALENTA Publisher Universitas Sumatera Utara as publisher of the journal.
Authors still retain the rights to use and share the published articles without written permission from JoRMTT, as long as they follow the Creative Commons Licensing Terms as set forth by Creative Commons. Authors responsible to obtain the license or related copyright issues in their works. JoRMTT shall be released of any liabilities should any problems arise due to authors errors in this matter.
Authors permit JoRMTT to publish and provide the manuscripts in all forms and media for the purpose of publication and dissemination.
JoRMTT will follow COPE’s Code of Conduct and Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors to protect the research results and takes allegations of any infringements, plagiarisms, ethical issues, and frauds should those issues arise. The manuscript is attributed as authors' work, and are properly identified.
Users are free to:
- Share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format)
- Adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material)
under the following terms:
- Attribution (must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use)
- NonCommercial (may not use the material for commercial purposes)
- ShareAlike (If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original)
- No additional restrictions (You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits)
You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.