Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format (Maximum 25 pages length). Additional files are uploaded as supplementary.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is written with Times New Roman font size 11 pt with 1.2 line spacing between lines, 12 pt spacing among paragraphs, 24 pt spacing for the next heading, and on A4 paper (210 mm x 297 mm) with the upper margin of 1.75 cm, lower margin 1.55 cm, left and right 3 and 3 cm; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The manuscript has composed of an introduction, research methods, results and discussion, and conclusions. See Specific Instruction in Author Guidelines.
- The manuscript has followed the template available in the Author Guidelines, which can be found in the Submissions Menu
- The author is willing to follow the entire editing process until the manuscript is declared as accepted or rejected for publication. If you wish to discontinue the process, the Author should notify the editor with an email for article withdrawal.
The publication of the manuscript is carried out 3 (Three) times a year, namely in April, August, and December.
Peer Review Process
Manuscript is made in English with abstracts written in English. The reviewed script is the original (original) text that has been selected by the editorial board and is prepared based on the style of journal writing. Assessment (results of the review) can be submitted through the Open Journal System (OJS).
To maintain the quality of the text and avoid publishing / plagiarism violations in the publishing process, the editorial board established the ethics of scientific publications in the Journal of the Faculty of Medicine. The ethical rules of this publication apply to writers / authors, editors, bestari / reviewer partners, and journal / editor managers. The publication ethics refers to the ethical provisions of scientific publications established by the 2014 Indonesian Institute of Sciences Research Council.
After the manuscripts passed the pre-review stage, the manuscript will be reviewed by at least two independent referees who are experts in the related area. This journal uses Single Blind Peer Review Process, where duration of review is 5 weeks. The reviewer may request a re-review after the author revises his/her article (if necessary).The return of a reviewed manuscript to the author(s) for revision does not guarantee acceptance of the revised manuscript for publication. The final decision will be based on the comments of reviewers, upon their second review of the revised manuscript.
Journal editor (authorized by Editor in Chief) will decide whether the article will be published or not, based on the recommendations from reviewers. The articles which have been declared accepted will be published before the regular issue is published on schedule.
Open Access Policy
Data Science: Asian Australasian Neuro and Health Science Journal provide immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to Asian Australasian Neuro and Health Science Journal (AANHSJ) and Faculty of Medicine as well as TALENTA Publisher Universitas Sumatera Utara as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, will be allowed only with a written permission from Asian Australasian Neuro and Health Science Journal (AANHSJ).
The Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded here.
The copyright form should be signed originally and sent to the Editorial Office in the form of original mail or scanned document.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.