Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The author is willing to follow the entire editing process until the manuscript is declared as accepted or rejected for publication. If you wish to discontinue the process, the Author should notify the editor with an email for article withdrawal.
- The submission files include the manuscript, CV of every author, and statement of originality. The submission files are in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format (Maximum 25 pages length).
- The text is written based on template available in the Template menu of the website (Written in two column, Times New Roman font size 12 pt with single line spacing between lines and on A4 paper (210 mm x 297 mm) with the upper, lower, left, and right margin 2.54 cm (1 inch) ; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end)
- The manuscript has followed the template available in the Template menu
- The citations and references has followed the Vancouver style as explained in Template menu.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The manuscript has composed of an introduction, research methods, results and discussion, and conclusions. See Specific Instruction in Author Guidelines.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to SCRIPTA SCORE Scientific Medical Journal and Faculty of Medicine as well as TALENTA Publisher Universitas Sumatera Utara as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, will be allowed only with a written permission from SCRIPTA SCORE Scientific Medical Journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.